FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FDK HOME
WELCOME TO THE FUN DUBBIN KRIMINALS FORUM.............COME ON IN AND SAY HELLO smile

PLEASE REGISTER TO ACCESS THE CHAT FORUM
FDK HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fdk and www.roastietoastie.com

MERRY FUCKIN XMAS FDK MO FO'S

You are not connected. Please login or register

FDK Virtual Pub Now Open

+10
bixit
mrs mint
SP2
bugjammin
My left Knacker
dicky mint
alibabs
Robbo
substandard
The Reverend Mad Cyril
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 9]

201FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 7:37 pm

Robbo

Robbo

Ooo! Yes please! I love a good cherry. No nuts, tonight though, I'm cutting down.

202FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 7:41 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Robbo wrote:Ooo! Yes please! I love a good cherry. No nuts, tonight though, I'm cutting down.
Here You r.......Lovely Stem Glass....

203FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 7:41 pm

alibabs

alibabs

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:MLK....Pint of Vodka is ready....do you need a straw...?
we havent got a dribbler have we ?? a straw ? Very Happy

however i will have a stella !

204FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 7:44 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

alibabs wrote:
The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:MLK....Pint of Vodka is ready....do you need a straw...?
we havent got a dribbler have we ?? a straw ? Very Happy

however i will have a stella !
Good Evenin Al.........Stella it is.......dribbler no....more of a Harlam Globetrotter...Nuts?

205FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 7:49 pm

Robbo

Robbo

The Reverend Mad Cyril wrote:
Robbo wrote:Ooo! Yes please! I love a good cherry. No nuts, tonight though, I'm cutting down.

It's this sort of attention to detail that sets this establishment apart from the others.
I take my hat off to you, Reverend!

206FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 7:51 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Robbo wrote:

It's this sort of attention to detail that sets this establishment apart from the others.
Well Thank You.........Bout time you put sum money in the duke box...............and wheres your rapskallion mate Dicky Mint?

207FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 7:57 pm

Robbo

Robbo

Oh, Mr Mint is at home knitting, as usual. Willy warmers, normally.

Any requests for the jukebox?

208FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 7:58 pm

alibabs

alibabs

Robbo wrote:

Well Thank You.........Bout time you put sum money in the duke box...............and wheres your rapskallion mate Dicky Mint?
prob polishing his exhaust on his MIGHTY duke lol

209FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 7:58 pm

alibabs

alibabs

and yes plese to nuts

210FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 8:00 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

alibabs wrote:and yes plese to nuts
Cumin Up

211FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 8:03 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

Robbo wrote:Oh, Mr Mint is at home knitting, as usual. Willy warmers, normally.

What About...Heads down no nonesence bogey bag your head on the wall.....By Alberto ylos trious paranois....

212FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 8:04 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

LAST ORDERS AT THE BAR PLEASE DUE TO LACK OF ITEREST

213FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 8:07 pm

The Reverend Mad Cyril

The Reverend Mad Cyril

TIME AT THE BAR

214FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 8:08 pm

Robbo

Robbo

Robbo wrote:Oh, Mr Mint is at home knitting, as usual. Willy warmers, normally.

What About...Heads down no nonesence bogey bag your head on the wall.....By Alberto ylos trious paranois....

What he said.

Another pint of Babycham please!

215FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 8:51 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

Soz im late. Had a few already.

216FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 8:52 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

Fuck.
Any takeouts?

217FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 8:53 pm

alibabs

alibabs

the after partys at thr revs

218FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 8:56 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

Sounds good.
To the Revs palace:)

219FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 8:58 pm

My left Knacker

My left Knacker

Yes please to a straw please Rev chap and tissue for my chin carzzy

220FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 8/3/2013, 10:10 pm

mrs mint

mrs mint

Typical missed last orders again No

221FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Re: FDK Virtual Pub Now Open 11/3/2013, 9:21 pm

My left Knacker

My left Knacker

Yo, BT any chance of a pint of your finest making it over to the sunny isle of Tenerife? Cool

222FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 Empty Pub Crawl 20/3/2013, 3:04 pm

FaerieB

FaerieB

Hey guys and gals ... if any of you fancy a virtual pub crawl at any point ... you're all welcome here www.thepubforum.com...

You don't even need to join ... you can just post as a guest if you want ... cheers FDK Virtual Pub Now Open - Page 9 396852 x

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum